“New Orleans is a glorious mutation.”
Looking for a Life Coach in New Orleans?
Hi. I’m Tony Endelman. I’m an author, blogger, and certified transformational life coach.
- I am certified in Strategic Intervention, which pulls from a variety of disciplines including: Ericksonian therapy, strategic family therapy, human needs psychology, and neurolinguistics. The term Strategic Intervention was coined by Tony Robbins and his partner, Cloe Madanes, to describe their highly effective change work.
- I am certified in the Psychology of Happiness from the Happiness Studies Academy, which was founded by Dr. Tal Ben-Shahar, one of the world’s foremost experts on happiness and the creator of the most popular class in the history of Harvard University.
- I am a certified meditation trainer.
- I am one of Dr. Robert Glover’s certified No More Mr. Nice Guy coaches. Dr. Glover is the author of the groundbreaking book No More Mr. Nice Guy and the creator of Total Personal Integration (TPI) University. He is one the most influential figures in self-improvement. I am grateful to call him a mentor and a close friend.
If you’re on this page, it’s probably because you were searching for life coaches in the New Orleans area. Or perhaps you read one of my essays somewhere and then looked me up. However you found me, I’m glad you’re here.
To briefly give you some background, I was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska. But in 2015, I visited New Orleans for the first time and fell madly in love with the city. Shortly thereafter, I decided to make it my home.
While many of my coaching clients live elsewhere, I love working with people who live right here in the New Orleans area. New Orleans is the most bizarre, beautiful, interesting, exciting, fun, frustrating, and culturally rich place I’ve ever experienced. There’s really nowhere like it.
I’m truly passionate about what I do. And I’m dedicated to helping my clients make some real, profound changes in their lives. I would love to help you shift your thinking, overcome heartbreak, improve your relationships, gain more confidence, discover your passions, start your own business, optimize your life, and unf*ck yourself.
I have a few questions:
- Do you feel stuck and unfulfilled?
- Are you crippled by your own self-limiting beliefs?
- Do you keep finding yourself in toxic situations or relationships?
- Do you set goals but never achieve them?
- Do you feel like you deserve more?
Well, maybe it’s time for a change.
I was a miserable sh*thead for a long time. But working with a coach changed my life. It can change yours, too. So, if you live in or around New Orleans and you’re interested in working with me, click here to schedule a free introductory coaching session. Yes, it’s totally free. No high-pressure sales. No airy-fairy, woo-woo nonsense. No bullsh*t. Just an honest-to-goodness conversation to see if we vibe. You might even have a breakthrough. And dare I say, you might have fun, too.
If you’d like to poke around before you schedule your introductory call, please go ahead and do your thing.
- To learn more about me, click here.
- To learn more about my life coaching services, click here.
- To learn more about my relationship coaching services, click here.
- And click here to check out my blog. My essays have been featured on The Huffington Post, Thrive Global, Thought Catalog, YAHOO!, Lifehack, Mindvalley, Tiny Buddha, The Good Men Project, and other places.
If you have questions about me or about coaching; or you’d just like to hang out and chat over a glass of whiskey, don’t hesitate to reach out. Just shoot me an email at email@example.com.
JOIN THE KREWE
Get occasional updates and maybe some lagniappe. No spam, I promise.