LoOKING FOR A LIFE COACH IN NEW ORLEANS?
Hi. I’m Tony. I’m an author, popular self-help blogger, and certified transformational life coach.
- I am certified in Strategic Intervention, which pulls from a variety of disciplines including: Ericksonian therapy, strategic family therapy, human needs psychology, and neurolinguistics. Strategic Intervention was created by Tony Robbins and his partner, Cloe Madanes.
- I am certified in the Psychology of Happiness from the Happiness Studies Academy, which was founded by Dr. Tal Ben-Shahar, one of the world’s foremost experts on happiness and the creator of the most popular class in the history of Harvard University.
- I am a certified meditation trainer.
- I am one of Dr. Robert Glover’s certified No More Mr. Nice Guy coaches. Dr. Glover is the author of the bestselling (and-life changing) book No More Mr. Nice Guy and the creator of Total Personal Integration (TPI) University. He is a seminal figure in men’s self-improvement. I am incredibly grateful to call him a mentor and a close friend.
If you’re on this page, it’s probably because you were searching for life coaches in the New Orleans area. Or perhaps you read one of my essays somewhere and then looked me up. However you found me, I’m really glad you’re here.
To briefly give you some background, I was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska. But in 2015, I visited New Orleans for the first time and fell madly in love with the city. Shortly thereafter, I decided to make it my home.
While many of my coaching clients live elsewhere, I love working with people who live right here in the New Orleans area. New Orleans is the most bizarre, beautiful, interesting, exciting, fun, frustrating, and culturally rich place I’ve ever experienced. There’s really nowhere like it.
I’m truly passionate about what I do. And I’m dedicated to helping my clients make some real, profound changes in their lives. I’m proud to say that I’ve helped a whole lot of people shift their thinking, overcome heartbreak, improve their relationships, gain more confidence, discover their passions, start their own businesses, optimize their lives, and unf*ck themselves.
So, what about you?
- Do you feel stuck and unfulfilled?
- Are you crippled by your own self-limiting beliefs?
- Do you keep finding yourself in toxic situations or relationships?
- Do you set goals but never achieve them?
- Do you feel like you deserve more?
Well, maybe it’s time for a change.
Life coaching changed my life and it can change yours too. So, if you live in or around New Orleans and you’re interested in working with me, click here to schedule a free introductory coaching session. Yes, it’s totally free. No high-pressure sales. No airy-fairy, woo-woo nonsense. No bullsh*t. Just an honest-to-goodness conversation to see if we’re a fit. You might even have a breakthrough. And dare I say, you might have fun, too.
If you’d like to poke around before you schedule your introductory call, please do your thing.
- To learn more about my life coaching services, click here.
- To learn more about my relationship coaching services, click here.
- And click here to check out my blog. My essays have been featured on The Huffington Post, Thrive Global, Thought Catalog, YAHOO!, Lifehack, Mindvalley, Tiny Buddha, The Good Men Project, and other places.
If you have any questions about life coaching or otherwise; or you’d just like to hang out and chat over a glass of whiskey, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Just shoot me an email at email@example.com.