If you’ve landed here, it’s probably because you came from nownownow.com – a project started by the great Derek Sivers. So, welcome to my world.
My name is Tony Endelman. I am an author, blogger, humorist, certified life coach, certified NMMNG coach, heartbreak expert, music nut, comedy nerd, gastronome, thinker, dreamer, wanderer, and hopeless romantic.
Right now, I am working on:
- My latest essay, Mother Knows Best: Why Generosity is the Way. This is both an ode to my wonderful mother and an explanation of why everyone should practice generosity.
- Creating an online course around the concept of Mindful Dating. We often fall for the wrong people, and do so over and over again. If we were more mindful when dating, we might not overlook red flags, tolerate bad behavior or desperately seek the approval of others.
- Subtle changes to my website.
- Practicing more self-love.
- Expanding my social circle in my new home – New Orleans.
I would love to hear from you. Please email me at [email protected] and let’s connect.